Lake Belva Deer Cabins
Pie Reighard - Executive Director
Belva Deer cabin reservations for 2021 will be taken only by e-mail and telephone. Starting at 0700hrs 4 January 2021. The office and shop will be closed due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We understand the inconvenience of this but do to the current situation we feel this is best. Thanks and be safe.
- Cabins are available all year round.
- All cabins are handicap accessible.
- Maximum of 6 people per cabin.
- 1st Floor: 20 foot x24 foot.
- 2nd Floor Loft: 10 foot x10 foot.
- 580 Total Square Feet.
- Kitchen Facilities: Stove, Refrigerator, Microwave, Sink, Cabinets plus 8 feet of counter top space.
- Bedroom Downstairs: Queen sized bed and night stand.
- Bathroom Downstairs: Handicap accessible with Modern amenities (shower, toilet, sink).
- Bedroom Upstairs: 2 twin beds and night stand.
- Heat and air-conditioning equipped.
- Renters need to bring own linen, dishes, tableware and silverware. Cleaning supplies and garbage bags are supplied.
Click on the cabin name in the table below to see availability and make reservations.
Gray color is for available dates
Redish color is for unavailble dates
|CABIN 1 (Pine) Availability|
|CABIN 2 (Maple) Availability|
|CABIN 3 (Spruce) Availability|
|CABIN 4 (Oak) Availability|
|CABIN 5 (Hickory) Availability|
|ALL CABIN AVAILABILITY|