Lewis Memorial Fountain
Sigourney Area Development Corp.
Court House Lawn
Sigourney, IA 52591
North East Corner of Courthouse Lawn, Downtown Sigourney. The fountain was a gift to the town of Sigourney from Mr. and Mrs. John Q. Lewis in memory of their daughter Ethel Beatrix. The three-pooled fountain was dedicated in 1940, and is in operation May through September featuring a spectacular, rotating light show.