White State Bank

White State Bank

209 Ives Street

South English, IA 52335

White State Bank is a community bank serving South English and the surrounding areas, and has a history dating back over a century. The bank was founded in 1890 by J.F. White, and is currently owned by the William Bernau family. White State Bank offers the services of a modern financial institution while continuing to maintain the integrity of a community bank where decisions are made on site. Consequently, this local decision-making concept allows us to tailor our products and services to our customers’ needs and ever-changing lives.